Loom Bands!


Hey!
Wanna learn more or about loom bands? Well? What are you waiting for? Dive right in! 
Without further ado let's go in to see what it is!

To me, a typical holiday is basically a day, when I wake up really late and that I am lazy enough not to get some water for myself. But this holiday month I intended to do something different except for the 'Really late-waking' partπŸ˜ƒ. 


Well, I thought that spending my time having a lot of fun in an artistic way would be more productive and I started browsing the internet for artistic ideas. I found a lot of crafts that interested me and I started researching particular crafts. 

I got really interested in creating bracelets, rings, and chains out of rubber bands. This craft is known as 'Loom Bands'. I was actually later gifted with a total of three loom band kits and I found it really useful. I discovered that it was created by 'Rainbow Loom' and was thrilled to discover more kinds of looms and bands during my crafting period. 

A few looms are listed below:

  1. The  Rainbow Loom
  2. The Monster Tail Loom
  3. The Loomoji
  4. The Loominator
  5. The Alpha Loom & many others.
A few bands are listed below:

  1. The Glow in the Dark band for Alpha Loom
  2. The Colours for Alpha Loom (Assorted & Single Colour )
  3. The Rainbow Loom Bands (Both Assorted & Single Colour) & many more.


I actually had a lot of fun making bracelets and also made some loom band charms!
I hope you found the blog useful and if you also want to make loom bands, you can find a lot of ideas on YouTube or The Rainbow Loom Website (Official). There are many more websites you can find tutorials on. Mostly the tutorials are self-explanatory.  I hope the post helped you! I am looking forward to you checking out my next post too, as soon as I put it on. Thanks again!😊😊 





Comments

  1. Hello all! This being my first ever post in my first ever blog to be written, I hope that all of you will enjoy and like it. I also want to tell you that, if you want me to make any improvements or if you feel like any place is inappropriate please let me know in the comments section. Suggestions are always welcome! I feel that I will be learning much from the perspective of another person. Thank you once again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment